Re: rules

To: "Kim & Brad Johnson" <b091696@snowhill.com>
Subject: Re: rules
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:21:52 -0800
The general intent of rules for production class vehicles is outlined on pg.
58. No modifications are allowed that changes the configuration of the
vehicle. A step pan would alter the under chassis in such a way as to change
the way air flows under the car. OEM aero devices are allowed. For
clarification - a step pan is usually used in a vehicle that no longer has
stock floor boards such as a roadster or CC using a non-stock frame. In
production class you must use the stock frame and floor board, so - no step
pans allowed.

Dan