Re: rules

To: "Kim & Brad Johnson" <b091696@snowhill.com>,
Subject: Re: rules
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 15:41:55 -0500
Brad

As I understand the rules. In /PRO and /GC classes you must run the door
panes and rear inside quarter trim panes too, also the dash board as well.
Carpet, headliner and rear seat may be removed.

Dan, do you have to put a panel, of some sort, in-between the trunk and the
passenger compartment when the rear seat is removed?

John Beckett, LSR #79