cut off switch

To: land-speed list <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: cut off switch
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 11:23:20 -0700
Wendy at Bonneville Racing News and list,
I think it would make sense for someone to get permission to compile the
list comments on this subject and compose an article for Bonneville Racing
News.  With the required switch still over ten months until deadline I'm
sure there are many car builders who would benefit from the information and
the discussion of methods.  On Jan. 1, 2001 someone is going to be realizing
that their car is out of date on this requirement and this proposed article
would help immensely to answer the many questions.
I would like to put something in the USFRA newsletter aboout this too.
My $.02 worth.
Wes Potter, Secretary USFRA