Re: /MS rules

To: <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: /MS rules
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 07:47:28 -0800
A lot of technology has transpired in the 25 or so years of the incident I
mentioned. Also, as in life people change - the top officials for SCTA/BNI
have rotated out. I think you may find that the impound process is more
professional now than last century. I only sited the Elmo deal as a story
not procedure.

Dan W