Re: Fuel and Gas Class

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel and Gas Class
From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 07:42:09 -0500
howdy,
        Andy Green did it like that, only cost 30 million $ or so and took
what,
6-7 years..........
I think you >can< run in line wheels, just need to have four of them(or
more)  ifn I remember the rule book on this one....looking it up now, aha!
...."must have at least four wheels, but they need not be arranged in a
rectangular configuration" , Streamliner section V page 41....is what the
'00 rules say...