Re: Fuel and Gas Class

To: "john robinson" <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: Fuel and Gas Class
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 06:22:16 -0700
John,

Also look at the portion defining automobile which indicates that at least
two wheels must be on the same axle. There is a statement that requires the
steering to be by the front wheels as our friends with the rear steer MR
found out a few years ago. Sorry I am unable to quote chapter and verse on
this one as my books are in my race day brief case.

Dan (you can lose pistons without NOS too) Warner