Re: Flying Streamliners

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: Flying Streamliners
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 05:08:37 -0700
Great point Jim - I too thought about ground effects after following F1 and
Indy cars. Reading, observation and conversation with much more experienced
racers have since convinced me that it doesn't work for our deal. I try to
remain open to innovation in our sport but, sometimes what is working is all
that will work. Is this also why the Russian space shuttle looks like our
space shuttle? - the design is the one that works.

Dan (I knew this would start something) Warner