Re: Flying Streamliners

To: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Subject: Re: Flying Streamliners
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 17:46:20 -0700
Wes
There are no flat surfaces on Freds car, nor Vesco's, Teagues , Whites and the
is a reason. Air flows smother over a curved surface. Air trying to push up on a
flat sided vehicle creates a hell of a turbulance and causes lift on the flat
top surface. We have seen a lot of this.
Hoping for a grea t speed week and world of speed.
Glen Barrett