Re: Flying Streamliners

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>, "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: Flying Streamliners
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:47:17 -0400
OK, but don't Indy, CART and F-1 cars have ground effects? And aren't they
turning corners all the time and some at very high speeds?

Ken Walkey may be right with his statement, but I still fail to understand
why?

How many Streamlines have run on the salt with ground effects? Did they all
fly? How many without ground effects have flown?

John Beckett, LSR #79