Re: New Category

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: New Category
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:43:54 -0700
Dan,
A little confused here..... This seems to conflict with the sentence in the
definition of "Production" which says " A manufacturer's part number does not
constitute an original, factory installed body part" If I can swap front-ends
with other C4 generation Vettes, does that mean I can use the factory  fender
flares GM put on the '96 Vette LT-4 before changing body styles in '97?  Also,
(on a roll now) what about "export" parts that were put on Vettes ( & other
domestic vehicles)  to make them legal overseas? More than 500 units were
produced in Vettes - don't know about other models.  Fair game in  Production
class?
Ed