Re: Attracting new comers/ Classes

To: Mike Manghelli <mmanghel@hughes.net>
Subject: Re: Attracting new comers/ Classes
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 22:23:02 -0600
Landracing needs the diversity.  Hope the variety of classes remains.  If you
want to be the fastest vehicle bar none for a particular engine size, more
power to ya, just build and and go for it, no matter - blown, fuel, streamlined
or other.  Those of us there know who the big dogs are, ie who the fastest sit
on bike is, or who the fastest piston driven is, fastest doorslamer, fastest
roadster, etc.  The variety allows anyone to come and find a niche.  The
numbers (mph) allow the reward.  We can all go to the NFL training camps and
give it a shot, might not be much fun if your one legged, and have one lung
removed.  At Bonneville you can find a place to compete (and feel good about
it).      Joe :) :)