Re: New Category

To: "rbeefmst" <rbeefmst@brightok.net>, "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: New Category
From: "The Butters Family" <bbutters@dmi.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 15:40:25 -0700
      As another owner of a 53 stude, I am grateful that these cars are
going to be able to have a place onthe salt, they have been there since
atleast 1955. I also would rather see a cutoff around 1969 but then I
suppose Studebakers would dominate the coupe classes just like they did
inthe sixties. There are cars in the 70s  that were pretty small and
aerodynamic, but there short wheelbase certainly make them entertaining to
keep in a straight line. I guess if it is to be truly nostalgia I hope it is
no computers, let us blow up our motors just like they did back then.  Well
I'm excited and can't wait to see what happens, thankyou Dan for picking up
the ball on this. Kvach #1392  NBB/GALT,  1960 technology special