Occupations

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Occupations
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:01:53 -0500
Well I will throw mine out there as it is pretty left field stuff.
I am 39 years old currently living in South Carolina, about 45 minutes
from Maxton. Have had a very understanding wife "Dee" for the last 12
years. I work as an electronic technician for INA USA, a large
manufacturer of OEM valvetrain and drivetrain components. Worked 15
years as an electrical and process engineer designing soft drink
bottling plants and beer breweries. Decided I wanted to reduce the
stress level and travel so demoted myself and happier for it. I grew
up in a mechanical family working with my Dad since the age of 5
restoring antique cars. Oldest one was a 1911 Brush, most interesting
one would have to be a 1952 Studebaker Champion with a small block
chevy I drove when I was in High School. I currently am working on a
road race clone 1968 Mustang fastback with a 351 Cleveland, and also
own the last car my dad and I restored together a 1957 Triumph TR3.

Bill Bennett
"Southern Salt Terror"
http://home.earthlink.net/~benettw/