RE: Occupations

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: RE: Occupations
From: " saltsix" <saltsix@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:43:55 -0800
Ray Hedstrom,mid to late fiftys.Raised nine kids.Well the youngest is
20.Raised in a military family.From seventh grade until after h.s. lived in
San Bernardino Ca. Moved to Wa.(the state)in late sixtys Have done too many
things but always have had a wrench in my hand so made a life of it.Last
worked at GTE in fleet dept. for 20 years. Then took medical retirement(did
not like that!!)Have been drag racing since 14,Road raced with my bro(SCCA
cal club region)and went to B'ville in 87,, Just had to run there!!!.I run
only inline motors.Am fond of Chev motors over GMC as I have always been
for the underdog.I am an officer with INLINERS INTERNATIONAL and run a
chopped 41 Chev in xo/vgc.My goal is to go 150 in this combo.

---  R.D.Hedstrom
--- saltsix@earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.