Occupations

To: "L S R" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Occupations
From: "Felton" <daf@2xtreme.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:30:13 -0800
Don Felton, 61, retired, (June2000).
Been associated with computers since 1959.
Started as Technician then Programmer,Weapons Systems Analyst.
Worked at Aero Jet, US Navy, GTE, US Airforce(civilian).
Drag racer since 1957 till this Sept. when I sold my last dragster.
Ran Mod. Sports,C/Gas, jr.Fuel, B/F, BB/GD, went to nostalgia in mid
80s.
Fell in love with the Salt Flats as I cleared the last hill on hwy 80
just before Wendover in 1963. Still get goose bumps each time it
happens and still in love.
Live near Placerville, Ca. in foothills.
Have wife (33yrs,geez), 2Girls,1Boy, (dragster driver).
Want to get in a Roadster,Mod Roadster, or Studebaker for the salt
with proceeds from dragster. Looking to buy roller,project or turnkey
or start from scratch.
Really enjoy the sport.
Don