Occupations

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Occupations
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 22:48:44 -0700
List,

Well this thread has been outstanding, I will add my piece, I am
probably one of the youngest on the list at an early age of 25, so wont
be much here.
Here is goes,
Grew up in Rapid City South Dakota. Joined National Guard during high
school spent 6 years with guard as a light wheeled vehicle mechanic. (I
was a hoodlum in high school years so Army helped me out bunches,
without it I would be in jail). Got married right out of High School at
18 so my beautifull wife Keilani. During that time spent 4 years
managing an Amoco Station in Brookings South Dakota. During that time my
facination with the internet grew, just spent all hours of the night
figuring things out (some things never change)(ok I was young looked at
alot of porn on a very slow 14.4 modem, who didn't. Hacked the sites to
look at all the goodies) Moved back to Rapid City South Dakota and spent
2 years as a Ford Technitian. Moved to Denver Last year and have been
Managing a Midas Store since. In spare time I do my internet thing (ok
all the time). I am proud to be the webmaster/owner of Landracing.com
website.  Spent little college time so far. As of today re-enlisted in
the Army Reserve for 6 more years as a Legal NCO. Leaving for schooling
in Febuary to Fort Jackson, SC for 12 weeks. (Dont know why but just
decided to get back in, after almost 2 years out, ok so the bonus was
part of it, and the school money too). Still looking for my nitch in
Think the world of my brother Joe, look up to him, wish I could follow
in his footsteps for a good healthy life, he is my mentor in life.. (Ok
quit nagging me already Im qoing to quit smoking)

Jonathan (still asking myself why, but seemed like ok thing to do at
this time.)