Re: Additives

To: popms@thegrid.net, landspeedracer@email.msn.com
Subject: Re: Additives
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 22:28:51 EST
In regards to the so called " new technology " on the street....if you were
to take apart a new late model engine, lets say 96 and newer, you would be
shocked to see::::::;   race engine technology on the street in your everyday
passenger car and truck !!!     Roller lifters, short skirt ultra light
weight pistons, super thin and low tension piston rings ,variable cam timing,
fuel injection, tunable intake manifolds, counter balance shafts to cut
vibration, lightweight alloys and yes, even plastic parts, constantly
changing ignition timing and air / fuel mixes.  Say what you want, these
engines are running on the ragged edge to try and give us good fuel mileage,
low emissions, and decent drivability !!!

    I have to agree with Smokey Yunick " they have taken a150 yr. old
prostitute and have tried to turn her into a 16 yr. old Hooker !!!!

If we had this engine technology on the streets back in the 60's  WOW we
would have really been cook'in !!!!!!!!!!!    Regards to all,

What can I say, but,  I teach all this new so called Hi Tech stuff !!!!

           Tony Greco    LI,NY    God Bless the USA  !!!!