Re: Additives

To: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: Additives
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 06:29:53 -0500
Ed you do realize why 90% or all harleys built are still on
the road today don't you?
It's because the other 10% made it home in one piece.......
Aren't these the engines so ineffiecnt that they pretty much
race against themselves. They quote #'s like 120 hp for a
hot rod piece at 110 inches.. geez some kid in a old
Kawasaki street bike can out run that..they might want to
swap that thing out for Chucks old datsun piece..

And a quiz question for the list what is the largest engine
builder in the world in volume of engines sold per year
sheer number of engines..
Dave Dahlgren