Re: LSR records

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LSR records
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:47:00 -0500
Well to keep stirring the pot while Keith takes a break.

Rather than put the burden of overseeing this Data Base on the SCTA, here's
another  idea. If you had a minimum of two members of each LSR group (SCTA,
USFRA, ECTA, DLRA, British and European groups) to form the board of a new
International organization. They could also serve as the stewards to verify
the record validity at each venues event.

John Beckett