Re: International Records

To: "\"\\\"LandSpeed\\\" Louise Ann Noeth\"" <lanspeed@west.net>
Subject: Re: International Records
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 15:27:41 -0700
Louise, others.  Whew, I think I am like Howard N. in becoming full of
the rhetoric.  I think it was better, when I left my trap shut and just
showed up to try and go fast, among the people I enjoy the most.
 As lately this dialogue has resulted in emails of heat some on list some
off,
from folks that I admire too much too risk alienation.

There are many differences of opinion regarding many principles.

Maybe if the FIA knew about and was invited to the cookout
"at the bend in the road", things could be different, Landracing.com
will look into it.

Joe  (FIA is good, UPS is good, my wife is good, cleansing breaths are
good...) Amo