Re: Traction Control

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Traction Control
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 02:47:16 -0600
NO John, you have it correct...
There is going to be ALOT of  DATA ACCUSATIONS
 "I know your manuipulating data, I could tell by the way
the engine sounded and the way the left and right wheels
spin incongruently...., and its just not possible to attain that
mph with that frontal area and body configuration, cuz in
1957 we found that....."

Joe (caffeine buz is peaking, mouth overloading self, didnt count to ...
bike is not together...energy must be expended...) Amo