Re: Speed Week concerns

To: john@engr.wisc.edu, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speed Week concerns
From: DaCudaKid@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:42:16 EDT
Hello everybody, once again, I have returned.

Since I have yet to set foot on the salt, I might be, oh shall we say, outta
line here, but if a centerline iswanted/needed and a way of producing one in
an environmentally safe manner is of utmost importance, couldn't it be done
using a food/soy based die or food coloring?  That way,you get the
centerline, its a natural product (no chemicals) and nothing is hurt. Of
course, a little rain fall might make the line a little hazy.