Re: Speed Week concerns

To: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>, "wspotter" <wester6935@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Speed Week concerns
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:21:56 -0700
The balloons need to be anchored down with a spike or a weight. Not a good
thing to run over, very time consuming to put down and replace during the
event.
The clean up takes additional hours to add to the list of things to do. Dave
is right on his approach. I think us left coast racers have an advantage as
that's how we run on the dry lakes.
Glen