varity of classes

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: varity of classes
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 09:54:32 -0700
.... unless your hell bent on one class.....
********************************
Keith and list,

This is not about existing classes. This is about vehicles where no class
currently exists. This is about the guy who found something, anything, out
behind the barn or got classed out at NHRA or the local figure 8 track and
thinks we should alter our structure to suit him. This is about the guy who
refuses to step-up to meet our rules because "it was this way in 1973".

For heaven's sake there are approx. 400 places to race a car. The only option
left is red, blue, yellow, etc. Then I suppose when my son is doing this we
will break that into white, black, red & PURPLE fire suits.

DW