Re: varity of classes

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: varity of classes
From: "landspeedracer" <landspeedracer@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 17:56:14 -0400
JD

Jeeze, take a chill pill bud. Whose "whining and crying" here anyway? Dan
asked a reasonable question designed to incite a lively discussion. It did,
and that's what this list is all about. We don't all have to see things
thought the same eyeball. Differences of opinion are what make us stronger
cause sometimes better ideas come out of the discussion.

John