Re: Cold Intake

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Subject: Re: Cold Intake
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 17:38:26 -0700
Sounds an alot like the Truck effort a few years
ago, they use a BUNCH of bottles of nitrous
to "only use as an aid to the intercoolers"
They set a record, using nitrous sprayed onto
the intercoolers,

Glen, Dan, what was the deal with that one,
how would you know that "none" of the nitrous was
injested??  Could you bring me up to speed on that
effort, Banks ???  I dont have the literature handy.

Joe  :)