Re: Cold Intake

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: Re: Cold Intake
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:49:09 -0800
RE: Cold IntakeWell, two major considerations of charge air cooling in =
this manner are: 1) FIRE potential as alchol burns pretty well, and 2) =
spraying it into the charge air directly will certainly reduce the =
temps, but also puts you into a fuel class. Hell, there isn't even a =
fuel category in my class, MS. So while this might work on the street to =
give the small turbo cars a rash, not an option that I could consider. =
Although Rick ststed earlier about using compound cooling. This might be =
a very successful consideration given that he used it to good success in =
reducing charge temp below ambient.=20

mayf
  ----- Original Message -----=20