Re: TC

To: Louise Ann Noeth <lanoeth@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: TC
From: rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 12:47:34 -0600
Louise:
thanks for the explanation.  I appreciate your perspective on Pork Pie-- I find
his writing interesting, too.  I also have worked with German engineers for
decades.

I think you and I  came close on the salt already.  Somebody told me you were
the one in the Humvee--???  (gray, if I remember correctly.  Speed Week, I think
it was.)
Russ Mack