Re: TC

To: Marge and/or Dave Thomssen <mdthom@radiks.net>
Subject: Re: TC
From: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 11:34:59 -0800
Good points Dave.
My response.
1) Very, very true.
2) True. Worse, I don't even know what I don't know which makes me
   very cautious.
3) With effort, we have come very close. (1/8 inch circumference)
4) I differentiate between slip (less than 10%) and spin (>10%).
5) Current OBDII identifies misfire in one cylinder by a change
   in RPM during one eighth of a revolution. My guess is that
   Dahlgren could do much better.
6) 100% correct. Such things as, what happens when it fails?, need to
   be examined very thoroughly.

Thanks for your thoughtful ideas Dave.
Bryan