Re: Anotherr race date on the salt?

To: "Louise Ann Noeth" <lanoeth@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Anotherr race date on the salt?
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:47:37 -0800
     20 years ago I used to attend USFRA meets as early as May I think.
Maybe June. I know USFRA had a July tune up meet.
Somebody has to step up and put the meet on. Will USFRA? SCTA is busy enough
with El Mirage.
Big time TV coverage? That would keep me away for sure.
Lower fees? I'm for that.
Back to back? Then I would have to skip the first one since my car is bound
to need service after 3 or 4 days on the salt.
I'll need another crew. Jerry will never make two trips to Bonneville in one
year. It's hard enough to get him to El Mirage.            Rich Fox