Re: Anotherr race date on the salt?

To: Louise Ann Noeth <lanoeth@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Anotherr race date on the salt?
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 14:16:01 -0800
Louise,

I'm asking solid questions that beg answers.  When? How?  Who?  I listed the
parameters that are in place concerning time and staffing.

I have been there and done that when it comes to doing the dirty work on the
salt involved with staging an event.  You offer no answers for those who
actually do that work.

What is YOUR point?  Who stands to make money from this proposal?  I'm not
selling books or demanding video camera operators pay huge fees.  No one has
paid my way to the salt to make them look good.  It's money out of my pocket
every time I set foot on the salt and for the rest of the year between
events.

I don't see that this inquiry of yours has any amateur merits or benefits
for SCTA/BNI or USFRA.  Please list them for information purposes.  I don't
want to see land speed racing end up like the jet car drag racers and that
whole, big money, drag racing crowd.

Wes Potter