Fw: Anotherr race date on the salt?

To: "Land-speed Racers" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Anotherr race date on the salt?
From: "Marge and/or Dave Thomssen" <mdthom@radiks.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 17:07:24 -0600
Hey Louise
August has always been the best race time because it more often rains before
and after August, thus the questions of when.  Most of us can only go once a
year and want to go went it is least likely to rain.  If we can get a record
in the process, that's when we're most likely to go, and all other factors
except lack of rain are of lesser importance.

Please give us some more details of your idea so we can weigh any other
factors besides records and lack of rain.

Dave the hayseed