Re: Anotherr race date on the salt?

To: lanoeth@earthlink.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anotherr race date on the salt?
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 11:58:13 EST
Louise, Our efforts towards the future, might be to help support the
individual who needs to demonstrate his prowess in an affordable way! The
means to do this are becoming fewer and fewer, these opportunities as we know
them will naturally die, and so will we! Kinda like racing horses, try racing
your horse down your street, of course there is the Kentucky Derby, (if your
really serious)! I think recognizing what we have and supporting it, is
better than trying to improve it! It just might last a little longer! Let
freedom ring! Jack