Re: Anotherr race date on the salt?

To: Richard Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: Anotherr race date on the salt?
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 14:21:57 -0500
far as I can see it absolutely  none...
Longer lines,longer waits, fewer runs but hey your name might be in the Gazette
somewhere..
Personally I would rather have shorter lines less waiting and more runs and I
don't really care if my name is in print somewhere..

with the e-mail sig that says Land Speed Productions you don't think a televised
meet could be a profit center do you?  I thought not...
Dave Dahlgren