Re: Anotherr race date on the salt?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anotherr race date on the salt?
From: "Louise Ann Noeth" <lanoeth@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 12:51:55 -0800
Why would I want a profit center from a television show? LandSpeed
Productions was formed in 1984 with the mission to be a storyteller, not a
television distribution company where "big money" and big headaches reside.

If I wanted big money, I would have stayed with Disney, Petersen Publishing,
or my cushy senior management job in the recording industry.

Am I misinformed that land speed racers do not want to share their sport
with a viewing public who may not ever have the opportunity (physically or
financially) to come to the salt?

Perhaps there are other personal agendas in play here.

Let's make sure we are talking about media coverage and not sponsorship
support. Both decidedly different things.

Be Vigilant,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions
Telling Stories with Words and Pictures