Re: Spec Gas

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>, "James Tone"
Subject: Re: Spec Gas
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 23:22:20 -0500
Heck I might as well jump into this with both feet! My skin is thick so it
don't bother me. I too was lost as to where all this came from went back
through the archives and this is the thread that I found:

Spec Gas, ardunbill
Re: Spec Gas, Dave Dahlgren
Re: Spec Gas, Skip Higginbotham
RE: Spec Gas, Jon Wennerberg
Re: Spec Gas, Dave Dahlgren
<Possible follow-up(s)>

Re: Spec Gas, ardunbill
Re: Spec Gas, Dave Dahlgren
Fast Four, Richard Fox
Re: Spec Gas, Joe Amo
Re: Spec Gas, ardunbill
Re: Spec Gas, ARDUNDOUG
Re: Spec Gas, Keith Turk
Re: Spec Gas, DaCudaKid
Spec Gas, ardunbill
RE: Spec Gas, ardunbill
RE: Spec Gas, Jon Wennerberg

Seems to me somebody replied to someone else and didn't post it to the list.
So we got the beginning and the end but not the middle. We was just left out
of all the fun. Like watching soaps only on Monday! Maybe just a bad choice
of words. Now that I butted in I am backing out the front door slowing.

Bill