Re: MC Chain

To: ardunbill@webtv.net
Subject: Re: MC Chain
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 16:57:35 -0600
You could go through the math that will never
 completely take into account all forces and vectors
or you could see broken and stretched too far chains
with brand x, and unbroken and nearly maintenance free
chain with brand y and make a deduction of what chain
you want to use

though I only broke the cheapest non oring tsubaki 530,
probably from something wrong I was doing,  I too
have used the RK 530 the last two years and also found
MUCH less stretch,  no comparison to the years of
my experience with even the better Tsubaki's,
and our loads are higher now

Joe :)