Re: Counterfeit bolts

To: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>, "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: Re: Counterfeit bolts
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 16:21:00 +1000

> I would think shooting them would still be too lenient..... I

This just shows where Governments / law makers heads are at ,counterfeit BILLS
get you an all expenses payed stay in the big house , where counterfeit BOLTS
get put on the third world market and are repurchased by large discount stores
( my theory) to be purchased by lets trust the markings and certs  mugs like
us
Gary (who believes what used to be called good is now bad and what was called
bad is now good ) political correctness BAH HUMBUG  struth better get of me
soap box   Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com