RE: Dry sump

To: "'Glenn Ridlen'" <gridlen@yahoo.com>, "'DrMayf'"
Subject: RE: Dry sump
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 11:17:43 -0500
Not sure if we're both on the same page but the dry sump system wants a
minimum amount of vacuum as well as the pressure oiling. I expect to run
about 17 to 20" vacuum on my V6. Some NASCAR builders run well above 24"
(till they suck the oil through the valves).
Grib

"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of
your life"