Re: Quick Data Connectors

To: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Quick Data Connectors
From: "Bill Pokey Bennett" <bennevl@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 22:46:51 -0400
Russ,
What would be your recommended setup for testing this? Reason I ask is I do
have access to a traceable thermocouple simulator and meter. We use it to
check calibration on our temperature controllers on our heat treat furnaces.
I could at least simulate each thermocouple and determine if the recorder
was accurate.

By the way its not the best source in the world but anything to do with
temperature measurement check out
www.omega.com
They have all the bits and pieces you need. Mostly someone else's stuff with
their label on it. Just handy having it in one place.
Bill