Re: Rear Steer

To: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Rear Steer
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:31:26 -0700
And so by that definition change is never allowed. All progress is halted.
You know I saw a one wheeled "motor cycle" run a couple of  years ago...how
did that fit in the book? The point is not to  be  hidebound by definition
but to respect engineering disciplines and move forward.  IMHO and that
counts for nothing as far as I can tell. And I do not see how the front
inline wheels of the streamliners are an approximation to a normal car. I do
not ever remember a car being built that way.  Just curious as when the book
starts being quoted, the arguing and bench racing are over, I guess.

mayf