Re: rear steer

To: john@engr.wisc.edu
Subject: Re: rear steer
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:49:11 EDT
In a message dated 9/25/2003 5:34:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
john@engr.wisc.edu writes:

<< I'll bet me
 and mayf would like to see pics....video would be even better.... >>
Small proto in 1989 with tandem adjustable 12" dia. tyres. It was never
usable but I learned a lot and I would feel it could work if it were necessary
for
a streamliner. To reveal the geometry would be misleading.I discussed it with
Gynne Bowsher at blackrock. I thought his did not have enough development
time,there were options he did not have time to try, (like the rest of us).
They
set a fabulous record though. That made their streeing perfect! jack