Re: waiting in line

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: waiting in line
From: "John Szalay" <john.szalay@att.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 23:13:14 -0400
>. At WOS this year that was
> not a problem. It was an extremely well run event. The lines were short
and
> the few delays were relatively short. I appreciate when they stop things
> ensure the safety of the track. I would rather they take the time to find
> foriegn object then me finding it at 180 mph.
> Jim :=)

 Had the "pleasure" of looking for "stuff" on the course at WOS this year
several times,  picked up lots of parts of #125 car's engine block after
Betty's
run & resulting fire. also  found two Dzus fasteners and still trying to
figure out where those
kernels of what looked like dog food came from.. all the way down the
course.
anyone got a clue ?

                    John