Re: Towing vehicles?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Towing vehicles?
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 06:45:11 -0500
Keith

Still thinking the motel bill isn't that bad compared to the price and
maintenance of the motor home. However I like the idea of having the ability
to stop at a rest area and sleep a little as you travel. It seems to be the
best way to go at El-Mirage, but how often do I go there. Hate the idea of
pulling about 75 feet of Toter and Trailer. What about a crew cab with some
sleeping facilities built into the bed?
JB