RE: Traction control

To: "'bennevl'" <bennevl@netzero.net>, Dave Dahlgren
Subject: RE: Traction control
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 11:05:57 -0600
Bill;

I had not seen this before. This rules that MSD system out as far as I'm
concerned. I don't want any ignition system looking at a waveform and
deciding that "it has been modified" and switching to a rev-control mode.

I'll run legal-- I just don't want their system to fool around with my
engine.

Thanks, I'll stick to my Crane system.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ