RE: Sreamliner question.

To: todd <todd@twinjugs.com>
Subject: RE: Sreamliner question.
From: jkamo@rushmore.com
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 21:10:16 -0700
Todd, I hear your thinking  :):)  how do you think we can
can keep air attached and bend it in a short distance
to a greater degree than is possible over a much longer distance

in other words if we cant keep it attached and bend it to 7 degrees
over a long distance, how would one think that while  we have it less
attached,that we can bend it more aggressively over a shorter distance

ie bikes,  I fail to see how some folks think they need to put a
tail on a bike that comes together nicely nearly to a point

anybody have a windtunnel they want to donate some time in ??

Joe :)

This mail sent by http://webmail.rushmore.com