Re: Sreamliner question.

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: Re: Sreamliner question.
From: "paul bland" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 15:58:51 -0000
I've been trying to decide how to bring the rear most part of the bodywork
to a conclusion, given the need for tubes for chutes/exhaust......... it
isn't possible to bring the bodywork totally to a point unless I mould in
the tubes afterwards. So.... do I do this or employ the so called "Kamm
effect" my limited knowledge (far too limited!) suggests only wind tunnel
testing will show the answer, have to wait and see.
Cheers, Paul. In the UK where it was 3 degrees C when I opened up this
morning.