Re: Sreamliner question.

To: "Benn" <karhu@california.com>, <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>,
Subject: Re: Sreamliner question.
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 21:21:13 -0800
I'll go out on a limb here... do a thought experiment. In your mind draw a
straight line. put a point on it. now move one point away from that point
and make a 45 degree angle, move to the next point make anotuer 45 degree
angle....see where this is going? your radius just gets tighter the bigger
the angle. so it hinkg the answer to your question is no.

Now I need to go find an old NACA book to see about that 15 degree per side
airfoil... got one around here somewhere. Don't hink it is th elowest drag
though and that is what we are shooting for. coul dbe wrong but what the
hey! I been wrong twice his year already..one more time wont hurt..

mayf out in pahrump.