RE: What's in your crankcase?

To: "James Tone" <James.Tone@AES.com>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: What's in your crankcase?
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 16:14:12 -0600
JD;

If I ever have an opportunity to pick up one of those round aluminum
Oberg "UFO" oil filters for a reasonable price I'll do it. I'd like to
be able to check the screen for debris, too.

How deep was the wet- sump pan that you had oil pressure problems with?
My 383 Donovan has a 7 3/4" aluminum Steff's wet- sump pan. The other
one (355 Donovan) is dry sump.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ