Re: What's in your crankcase?

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: What's in your crankcase?
From: jkamo@rushmore.com
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 18:56:59 -0700
wow, thats really cool, prostock bike, could you tell
us abit about your prostock bike???  I know most of us could
learn quite alot from you about making big hp/cc, so it would mean
alot to me and many others if you could let us in on some other hp
garnering tricks!!!

Joe :)

This mail sent by http://webmail.rushmore.com